11.12.09

Primitive

Yes, after months of being nagged by just about everyone I know, I am seeing a doctor! Now I get to nag back to all you about your health. (It's one thing people do well -- nag others about things they don't do themselves.) You've all been warned. Get your ducks in a row. Roll up those sleeves.

Hopefully my problem (or problems depending on who you listen to) can be cured with a prescription and a few kinds words and loving glances. It would be awkward, but what isn't?

Stress is a bitch. Just had to wonder what was worse. The nagging or the back pain. Guess which won? Bwah, ha, ha, ha!

I've been to the doctor for this before. The stress is getting bad enough to cause me pain which made it hard to function. Don't want to miss time with my kid or work, so I gotta do what I gotta do.

It could be worse, of course. It can always be worse.

No comments: