3.9.09

The Sun, The Moon, And A Cutting Edge Fetish


You might be meant to read this if that post title makes sense to you. If you're the kind of late night Manson family voyeur who doesn't know what to make of their doings, this might be meant for you. If you're the kind of person living in your own private Aztec hell, this might make sense. Never eat fruit on your fucking pizza. Words to live by.

If you think you get this, click here. If you got it, you know it's for you.

Figure it out? It's a link! Ta da. And you know what that link says? It says, "Remain strong. Even if you're on the table, you aren't alone. See you when you get out of the slaughterhouse."

No need to comment, people. I know it's weird. I don't have my daughter today, and I'm stressed. I feel like I've just put described a NASCAR race via instant messaging. Wild.

It's been a stressful day. Got a lot of steam to blow off. Dealing with crazy all day will do that to you.

There will be no good mornings for a while. Don't know when that will happen again. Now I'm looking for the sun.

The Jo Bros love us all.

Utter nonsense. God, my back hurts.

No comments: