28.2.09

The Ball Or The Sword

The choice has been made. Had to decide with logic, and not emotion. The ball or the sword, right? I still don't know how to accept the choice, but I don't think I'm off base saying it is done.

It looks like these blog entries will go back to what they started out as, with less emotion going into them. Why? I think some people have sincerely misread a lot of things and are often so off base that I can't understand them.

On a not-so-related not, "Inglorious Basterds" looks like a prime movie. Brad Pitt in a Tarantino film? I'm pretty sure that's going to fuckin' rock. I will see a remake in this case.

Coming soon to the CZ: "Spin," racist mayors, and more on the decisions that have been made.

Ta-Da.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We must hang out, and I would love to meet your sister. Maybe you can explain the ball/sword reference to me...I'm lost. But that's normal for me.

-Doug Brunell (America's Favorite Son) said...

We will be in to see you. Court wants a tattoo. The reference is from "Lone Wolf and Cub."