22.8.09

Judge, Jury Executioner ... Live!


I promised I wouldn't write about my shit job anymore, and I won't. But based on certain things that happened yesterday and people in places of authority (not my supervisor) not doing anything about things, I've decided to really live by my words. Starting today I'm making people be responsible for their actions when dealing with me. No more sensitivity. No more playing nice. No more being a diplomatic kind of guy. I'm calling it like I see it. Don't care about the consequences. Don't care what happens to them. Anyone who makes my life harder, acts the fool around me, or just is a general dumb ass in my direction will get the brunt of whatever I'm feeling at the time. Now I may ignore it, or I may go ballistic. One thing is for sure, though: Where I've held back before I will not hold back now.

This pain I've been experiencing for around a week is a direct result of stress. Time to engage in some soul-satisfying stress relief.

Now I'm lookin' for the sun ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-Doug Brunell (America's Favorite Son) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.