31.5.09

NASCAR Drivers I Hate

Jimmie Johnson

Jeff Gordon

Kyle Busch

Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon don't annoy me nearly as much as Kyle Busch. That man is a cancer. Honestly, I'd rather cheer for Osama Bin Laden over Busch. Every race I wish some sniper would take him out, to the cheers of the crowd.

Johnson and Gordon and too "nice." They are cookie cutter drivers who can drive the hell out of a car, but have all the personality of cardboard. Busch, on the other hand, is a villain who knows he is a villain and plays it up, so he has that going for him. I'd rather see Johnson and Gordon win any day over Busch, however.

Watching today's Dover race and seeing Johnson best Tony Stewart made me angry to the core, but I can't fault him for how it was done. It was clean racing. No complaints there.

When I see Busch wreck or hear that he has car troubles, my heart flutters. I always hope for the worst. Frankly, if I ever meet the man I will fight him. I will win, too, as I am driven by pure bloodlust. I won't stop fighting him until my teeth sink into his intestines and his teeth a stuck in my knuckles, infecting me with their sickness. I will spit chunks of his organs into his face while screaming, "Race now, Gypsy Motherfucker!" (I shout nonsense when angry. It confuses and scares the enemy.)

So here's to hoping a tire blows and puts him into the wall at 190. Here's to hoping the harness fails. As for Gordon and Johnson ... I don't wish you death, but I do wish you'd go to the back of the line or a while. I'm sick of seeing your numbers up there.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You, my dear, have issues. But I've noticed most enthusiasts of a sport do. I don't get the whole hating of some random person that has no impact on any part of our day to day lives. My real hatred is reserved for those who actually affect my existence. Sure, I can't stand that Milla Johavich girl for some unknown reason, but I don't want to tear her liver out and feed it to my dogs or anything. Issues. But that's okay. I have issues with rice. We all have issues.