19.6.10

Post 600: Here's to Insanity

All work and no play makes Doug a dull boy.

Here it is.  Post 600.  The day's highlights included a dreadful day at work, more flirtation rumors that are nothing more than fuel for an imaginary fire (if only people knew the real things they could talk about), The Shining, my daughter visiting me at work, USA tying ... again, and just general anger at a situation of my own doing.

I haven't decided if this is the last post or not.  It could very well be.  I'd be fine with that.  Just walk away and not worry about it anymore.  I would be totally fine with that.  Not a bit of cereal left behind.  600 and no more.  We'll see if I'm inspired to write anything else.  By this time tomorrow night I think writing will either be required or be the furtherest thing from my mind.

... and the red death held sway over all.

No comments: