22.1.10

A Day of Mourning

Today, to put it simply, sucked. I think I ruined a good friend's weekend, and I lost a work partner. I had been in the same unit as her my entire career at this job, and it will be weird to not be working in the same area as her. Even went through training with her. She watched out for me. Kept my bullshit level low. Monday is going to be odd for me. Maybe I'll hit the lottery or this cold that came on tonight will get worse.

I think tomorrow will be a day of writing and cleaning. I've got a lot to do, and not nearly enough time, but I need to stay busy. Maybe work on my daughter's Little Big Planet level.

My throat is killing me. I'm tired. I feel evil. I feel drained. I am starting to think my back pain will never go back down to a 5 on the pain scale.

Tomorrow, as they say, is another day. Monday will be another day, too, but it won't be the Monday I'm used to.

The devil you know, indeed.

No comments: