11.4.09

I Express Condolences To AT And T

I contacted AT and T through its website to give it my condolences on the recent sabotage it experienced (see last post). I only had 1,000 characters to work with. Enjoy the letter.

Recently heard about the fiber optic sabotage in California's Bay Area. Have to say I'm glad it happened. As a guy screwed over by AT&T's utter incompetence, I take great pleasure in the economic hardship and loss of public confidence the company is experiencing. My hat is off to the saboteur(s). Here's hoping you fine folks get sued for your lack of security. God knows I'd consider it if I lived down there. -You Friend, Doug Brunell http://cancerouszeitgeist.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, that's a little more tame than I thought it would be. At least you didn't say "na na na na na" like Jake does when he's happy something bad has happened. As you know, I have AT&T, but as you also know, I'm costing them a small fortune in free nights and weekends minutes. I think it was over 5000 last month.

-Doug Brunell (America's Favorite Son) said...

I didn't want to be dismissed as a "kook."