3.2.10

Why This Day is Not Shaping Up Well

Right now I've got a hankering to play Mortal Kombat: Deception or go back to sleep. My back is screaming, and I did not sleep well last night. I don't have my daughter tonight, so I may head the hay early, but that seems doubtful.

Woke up at 2:03. Next time I looked at the clock it was four something. My back just kept twitching. Thought about taking a pill, but didn't want to over sleep. (I wake up without an alarm clock because I have my internal clock so finely tuned, but I can't trust it to wake me if I'm medicated.) Now it is twisting my stomach. If it doesn't stop soon, I can't go to work, and that will just stress me out more.

My daughter and I had some great talks last night about friendships and happiness. It was a great discussion that once again showed me how smart she is. She is simply amazing, and I miss her to death when she's not with me. When it hits day two, I get depressed. It's weird, and I don't think I'll ever be used to it.

Time to wake her and greet the day with tickles. I wish this was every day.

No comments: