30.10.09

Richmond Rapist Update

According to KTVU News last night, there was a sixth arrest in the case (Richmond gang rape of a teenage girl). I did not get the prick's name, but will include it later. The minors in the case are to be tried as adults, so that is pleasing to the ear's. (If I were a 15-year-old boy heading to jail or prison I'd be working on my gag reflex. Wouldn't want to piss off anyone.) When the suspects were led into the courthouse (no cameras, please) they had to wear bulletproof vests.

Headshots are more effective anyway.

2 comments:

Tina said...

What about these assholes? Assholes in uniforms no better than regular assholes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB0k2gHLKHA

-Doug Brunell (America's Favorite Son) said...

No one beats them like a cop, right?

Goons in uniform is what they are. Why citizens trust police is beyond me. Most, not all, but most of my experiences with the police have been less than pleasant, and I think I'm fair about it. (I know when I'm being an ass and deserve to be treated as such.)

I hope this couple gets a ton of fucking money and there is some widespread change in Stark County. They can start with dismantling the police department and doing volunteer citizen patrols. If nobody wants to volunteer to keep their own streets safe ... well, they get what they deserve.